
I decided to pick something from the last three months that we had done and post about it. My parents decided to come and stay with us over the 4th. We packed our day full of fun stuff. Brinlee is really into making a big deal out of the holidays and I love to see her so excited so I am sure to make it fun. We woke up and went to the Greeley Parade at 9:00. When we got home we made sugar cookies in the shape of stars and decorated them. I made up a flag art project which turned out really cute, and that night we went to see fire works. Here are some pictures of our fun day! (p.s. I know I look like a whale! Just wait until the next post! I have decided I just do not care it is to hot and I am amazed I am still alive!!:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment