I just have to vent on this ever eventful day! I appreciate the fact that I have three great kids but when it comes to Sunday I have a really hard time dealing with it all. I wake up feeling great and am thrilled to be able to get my kids to church almost always for sacrament. Jason works every Sunday so I tackle it all on my own. I arrive at church and start with sacrament. Ian screams because Brinlee did this or that I try to calm him down and he screams louder. The baby is starting to fuss and Brinlee is giving me attitude. I am trying to hold it all together and still stay calm but it just does not happen. I try to take Ian out and Brin follows. Ian and Brinlee are then running around and being naughty. I am ever so glad when nursery rolls around and I take them to class. I then quickly feed Cade and am off to Primary to full fill my calling. Four o'clock rolls along I get Ian and Brin we go home and I start dinner. I fill like my Sundays are stress packed days not spiritual uplifting days and I am left exhausted and worn out by the end. Anyone have any ideas for making these days seem a little more worth it and maybe a little eaiser? At least in January Jason will start his new schedule and I will have a little more help with my three, three and under..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Heather,
LOL! If you get some good advice please pass it on. I could really use some for my 3 under...
Post a Comment