Two posts in one day that's pretty good for me. Ian decided to get into the chocolate covered pretzels I made. I guess I did not put them up high enough. Guilty I think so!! But he is so darn cute when he has done something wrong.Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather,
I hardly recognize the kids! Thank heavens you finally got a new camera! :) How are things over there? Sounds like you are finally perfectly happy with home, family, environment, etc... I'm sure not being pregnant helps a lot! :) Well- I'm missing you and hope you're having fun doing Christmas stuff with your babes!
Love ya!
Hey! It was so nice to see you on Friday and catch up. I miss seeing you and wish I could be a part of your daily life with the kids and such. I enjoy hearing all about their new things and how old they are getting, which, however- only reminds me of how old WE are getting. :) Hope the rest of you weekend was great! Post some photos! Can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment